Download Your Digital Diploma
Congrats Husker grad—we are proud of you and all of your accomplishments! In addition to receiving your physical diploma, the university is providing graduates the ability to download and share their very own digital diploma through a partnership with Parchment.
To access your digital diploma follow the steps below:
- All graduates will receive an email to their @huskers.unl.edu email account on Saturday after the graduation ceremony that contains a unique link.
- Follow the link in that email and claim your Parchment account.
- Download your diploma anytime you want for free.
What You Can Do With Your Digital Diploma
Your digital diploma will continue to be available to you through your Parchment account. You can login in again and again to download and share at no cost to you.
Share your achievements:
- Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
- View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access
- Download your digital diploma and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.
I didn't receive an email from UNL/Parchment.
Graduates should first check their @Huskers.unl.edu account to source the original email. The subject line was "Congratulations! Your digital diploma from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is now here!". If a graduate can't find the email, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have an existing Parchment account?
Users with a current Parchment account with their personal email, will need to use their @Huskers.unl.edu email to access and claim their UNL digital diploma. All notifications are being sent to the graduates @Huskers.unl.edu email address and graduates should use that email to set-up and claim their diploma.
Will the digital diploma replace my actual diploma?
No, the Office of the University Registrar will still issue earned diplomas to graduates at commencement or by mail.
What if I graduated before May 2020?
Digital diplomas are not available to those who have earned degrees prior to May 2020. To order a copy of your physical diploma contact email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.